Thursday, October 20, 2005

Heyhey.. woke up early at 235am to watch the Chelsea-Real Betis match! 4-0. Yay. Goal by Crespo was really quite stunning. The second goal was just haiz... Betis's goalkeeper's fault. Though Betis loss is Chelsea's gain so I'm not complaining. Essien was fantastic. And Mourinho's celebration was just so cute. (Yes I love him)
JiaXun! All that talk about ZARA and MANGO and TOPSHOP is coming at a really bad time. It's kind of squeezing all the facts in my head about Famine in Africa and The Rise of the Asian Tiger Economies out. (I have decided to do dominant trends on those small mini topics and hope it comes out. If it doesn't, oh well)
I also have hungar pains. And chocolate cravings. And I think that the actors who act as adult Chris and Wyatt in Charmed are so cute. Such nice names too. This is not only a disjointed post, it is also one that would not rate in my "Intellectual Hall of Fame" posts as something to THINK about. But it seems more like a nice girly post.
HOORAY FOR PINK. (I'm not sure if I'm being serious or not)
And I also love Sonya because she helped me write my testimonial. Even though some parts were... hmm... don't know how to say--bit funny, haha funny (the affection part in italics). But it's good yeah. Thanks a million. I owe you one!